We want to inform you about the cases and reasons on which your personal data can be collected, what we do with them, what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
Who is responsible for your data?
- Identity: Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L.
- Address: Calle Iriarte 8, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Phone: (+34) 822 17 81 97
- E-mail: email@example.com
When do we collect your personal information?
When you send us a message in one of our contact forms.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
We collect the information that you provide us in order to answer the questions you ask us and make an appointment in our clinic if necessary.
We will keep this information stored for a year or as long as the relationship with us lasts, and do not request its deletion.
What will be the treatment of your data?
The legal bases for the treatment of your data are the following:
- Execution of the subscription contract to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
- Obtaining your consent to answer the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments.
- Maintenance of the contractual relationship as a client if you request an appointment for our clinic.
Remember that without your consent for the processing of your data, Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. can not send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
To be able to offer you our services and comply with our tax obligations, we let you know that the data that you provide us can be given to:
- Hostinet S.L. with fiscal domicile in C / Hurtado de Amezaga 20, 4º, 48008 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain, responsible for providing the hosting and domain for this website.
- Google LLC, responsible for collecting analytics from this website.
What are your rights when you provide us with personal information?
There are a series of rights that you can exercise at any time about your personal data, which are:
- The right to request access.
- The Right to request the rectification or suppression.
- The right to request limitation of treatment.
- The Right to oppose treatment.
To exercise any of these rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that if you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to said withdrawal.