IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE WEB SITE HOLDER
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Ley 34/2002 of Julio 11 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. as owner of the website www.dermamedicin.com, proceeds to communicate the identification data required by the aforementioned rule:
Company name: Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L.
Registered office: Calle Iriarte 8, 38004 Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration data in the Commercial Registry:
Volume 3361, Book 0, Folio 3, Sheet TF-54575
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that, the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name www.dermamedicin.com, assume and commit themselves to respect.
The use of the Site grants the status of user of the Page, whether it is a natural or legal person, and it implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal Notice. If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page. This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so the version published by Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. It may be different at each time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page.
Through the Page, Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. facilitates Users access and use of various Content published via the Internet by Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. or by authorized third parties.
The User is obliged and agrees to use the Page and the Contents in accordance with current legislation, the Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions put to his knowledge, either by means of this legal notice or in any other place within of the Contents that make up the Page, as well as the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good practices. To this end, the User undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by Dermamedicin Tenerife SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The User undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration having character limitative. Also, in accordance with all this, the User may not:
• – Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of Dermamedicin Tenerife SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or well that this is legally permitted.
• – Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights reserve of Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. or of its holders, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where find the Contents or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or of the Contents.
All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are property of Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. or, where appropriate, third parties who have authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents confers on the User any rights over said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without that can be understood transferred to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said Contents. In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of Dermamedicin Tenerife SL, or of third parties where applicable, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of Dermamedicin Tenerife SL, or of third parties that have authorized their use, to whom the exclusive exercise corresponds. of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as the infringement of Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. or third parties included in the Website that have assigned content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Those persons who intend to establish links between their website and the Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
• – Prior authorization will not be necessary when the link only allows access to the homepage, but it can not be reproduced in any way. Any other form of link will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L.
• – “Frames” will not be created with the Web pages or Web pages of Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L.
• – There will be no false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications about Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. your directors, your employees or collaborators, or of the people who are related on the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents provided.
• – Dermamedicin Tenerife S.L. will not be declared or implied. has authorized the link or has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page in which the link is established.
• – The Web page in which the link is established can only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the link.
• – The web page where the link is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any rights of third parties.